Traffic, Transport and Parking
- Changes to Queensberry Street due to construction of the Melbourne Metro Rail – 2 lanes each way and loss of parking between Bouverie and Leicester Streets.
- Corkman/Carlton Inn
We can no longer take the protection of our historic buildings for granted.
As a community what do we want for this site?
- Heritage Review
A study of Charles Street – what are the implications of the new proposals for this street?
- Carlton Police Station – an inside view
A small but relevant photographic archive shows many of the interior architectural features of the rooms, stairs and landings.
- CoM Planning Applications
Trades Hall Historic Walk held 27 May with Carlton Community History Group (CCHG)- photos
Melbourne North Community Consultation Committee (PCCC)
- Report on security – given a spike in storage cage burglaries PCCC presents some crime prevention strategies
- Carlton gardens and Royal Exhibition Building (REB)
The upgrade is now in new hands with the appointment of Lynley Marshall as the new CEO of Museum Victoria
- Report from Ellen Sandell’s Office- Inner City Schools Not Prioritised.
Proposed new Dockland schools will not meet the demand placing further pressure on schools in Carlton.
- Newsflash October 2006
- Newsflash August 2006
- Newsflash June 2006
- Newsflash April 2006
- Newsflash February 2006
- Newsflash July 2004
- Newsflash June 2004
- Newsflash April 2004
- Newsflash February 2004
- Newsflash January 2004
- Newsflash December 2003
- Special Newsflash for November 2003 (Becton Decision)
- Newsflash September 2003 (PDF File)
- Newsflash August 2003
- Newsflash June 2003
- Newsflash April 2003
- Newsflash February 2003 ,
- Newsflash January 2003
- Extra Newsflash for December 2002 – Decision on amendment C20 (Height Limits)
- Newsflash December 2002