- Carlton’s Student Housing Boom
In the view of the Carlton Residents’ Association, this boom is exposing many weaknesses in the Planning Schemein relation to student housing
Traffic, Transport, Parking and Noise Abatement
- Residential Noise
What is the law?
- The West Gate Tunnel Project.
The aim of the West Gate Tunnel Project is to give Melbourne a much needed major alternative route from the West Gate Freeway to the CBD making it easier to get to the workplaces, universities and hospitals in the city’s north.
But! How will it affect Carlton?
Friends of the REB and Carlton Gardens
- Restoration of the Royal Exhibition Building
Recently, the revised plans for the restoration were lodged by Museum Victoria (MV) with Heritage Victoria (HV).
The Friends of the REB and Carlton Gardens, CORBA and CRA, working together, were amongst those who made submissions to HV.
A Message from Ellen Sandell
- Selling Public Land: a bad idea
The Andrews Labor Government plans to sell-off publicly-owned land on public housing estates across Melbourne to private developers. Who will benefit?
An update from Carlton Connect
- Blood: Attract Repel. Blood is a powerful cultural symbol of positive and negative associations, one that represents life and death. Health and sickness, and attraction and repulsion.
City of Melbourne’s new Community Engagement Partner for Carlton
- Sam Cremean has experience in community development and urban planning, and a passion for making cities more socially and environmentally sustainable.
Cardigan Street, Sunday Street event – Coming Soon
- Residents of Cardigan Street and surrounds will get the chance to meet each other on car-free Cardigan Street in November.
La Mama: Golden Jubilee
2018 | 2017
2016 | 2015 | 2014 |
2013 | 2012 | 2011 |
2010 | 2009 | 2008 |
2007 | 2006 | 2005 |
2004 | OLD
- Newsflash October 2006
- Newsflash August 2006
- Newsflash June 2006
- Newsflash April 2006
- Newsflash February 2006
- Newsflash July 2004
- Newsflash June 2004
- Newsflash April 2004
- Newsflash February 2004
- Newsflash January 2004
- Newsflash December 2003
- Special Newsflash for November 2003 (Becton Decision)
- Newsflash September 2003 (PDF File)
- Newsflash August 2003
- Newsflash June 2003
- Newsflash April 2003
- Newsflash February 2003 ,
- Newsflash January 2003
- Extra Newsflash for December 2002 – Decision on amendment C20 (Height Limits)
- Newsflash December 2002