World Heritage Environs Area (WHEA)
The recently advertised draft World Heritage Strategy Plan for the World Heritage Environs Area surrounding the Royal Exhibition Buildings and Carlton Gardens can be accessed here.
Read the CRA response to the draft plan here
Access the link to the draft Strategy Plan here
Included are proposals which will particularly affect Drummond Street.
World Heritage Environs area again under attack.
* St Vincent’s hospital proposal for 2 developments:
1. St. Vincent’s Hospital PLN20/0567:27 & 31 Victoria Parade, Fitzroy
2. Gertrude St. PLN20/0566:1-9 Gertrude Street. Fitzroy
Read the Carlton Residents submission here
* Review of REB and Carlton Gardens World Heritage Management Plan Community Consultation, June/July 2020, Summary Report is now available.
Access the report here or on the Engage Victoria website in Supporting Documents
* Review of the World Heritage Strategy Plan for the Royal Exhibition Building and Carlton Gardens World Heritage Environs Area – Discussion Paper, April 2020 – Read it here
– CRA response to the Discussion paper July 2020 – Read it here